- RSS Channel Showcase 2818232
- RSS Channel Showcase 9109601
- RSS Channel Showcase 5461810
- RSS Channel Showcase 7856404
Articles on this Page
- 01/10/17--07:30: _OTC Medication Module
- 01/10/17--07:49: _Updates to High Pri...
- 01/17/17--09:48: _Camp Medical Suppli...
- 01/18/17--04:00: _CampDoc.com Offers ...
- 01/24/17--06:25: _Back on the Road!
- 01/31/17--09:32: _Multiple Language S...
- 02/01/17--04:00: _CampDoc.com Release...
- 03/07/17--11:30: _CampDoc.com Researc...
- 03/23/17--08:02: _CampGram Photos and...
- 04/24/17--05:00: _DocNetwork Receives...
- 05/25/17--04:32: _Extended Support & ...
- 05/26/17--07:29: _June/July Training ...
- 06/01/17--07:23: _Bulk Tag Updates
- 06/01/17--07:32: _Update Disposition ...
- 06/30/17--13:00: _DocNetwork and the ...
- 07/05/17--14:08: _Financial Data in C...
- 07/21/17--11:48: _An Interview with D...
- 01/10/17--07:30: OTC Medication Module
- 01/10/17--07:49: Updates to High Priority Notes
- 01/17/17--09:48: Camp Medical Supplies from CampDoc.com Launched
- 01/18/17--04:00: CampDoc.com Offers Camp Medical Supplies at Discounted Rates
- 01/24/17--06:25: Back on the Road!
- 01/31/17--09:32: Multiple Language Support
- 02/01/17--04:00: CampDoc.com Releases Multilingual Support for Camps
- 03/07/17--11:30: CampDoc.com Research Publication
- 03/23/17--08:02: CampGram Photos and Additional CampGram Improvements
- 04/24/17--05:00: DocNetwork Receives Ann Arbor SPARK FastTrack Awards
- 05/25/17--04:32: Extended Support & Weekend Hours
- 05/26/17--07:29: June/July Training Dates Added
- 06/01/17--07:23: Bulk Tag Updates
- 06/01/17--07:32: Update Disposition for Health Log Entries
- 06/30/17--13:00: DocNetwork and the Community
- 07/05/17--14:08: Financial Data in Custom Reports
- 07/21/17--11:48: An Interview with DocNetwork Director, Dr. Michael Ambrose
We are thrilled to let you know that we’ve added in an Over-The-Counter (OTC) Medication module into our application. What the heck is an OTC Medication module you ask? Well I’ll tell ya… Many of our camps stock over-the-counter medications at their health center each summer? Things like Tylenol, Motrin, cough drops, or calamine lotion. These […]
One more quick update to let you know that we’ve made a few changes to Notes! When you add an internal note to a camper or staff profile, you can also document a Category and Priority. We’ve updated the way High Priority notes are displayed, to make sure they don’t get missed. First, notes that are created with […]
We are excited to let you know that our camp medical supply service is now live! We know that health and safety is your camp’s top priority. It is important to us too that you are adequately prepared to treat common illnesses and injuries and are ready for camper and staff emergencies each summer. You […]
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, January 18, 2017 — Camps can now purchase medical supplies at discounted rates directly through CampDoc.com, the leading electronic health record system for camps. “What was once a stressful item on pre-summer to-do lists for camp directors and camp nurses is now easy and cost-effective,” said Dr. Michael Ambrose, Owner and Director […]
The post CampDoc.com Offers Camp Medical Supplies at Discounted Rates appeared first on CampDoc.com.
We’ve been keeping busy here in Ann Arbor to kick off the new year, working our hardest to ensure that our camp friends throughout the country are prepared for a successful, safe, and fun summer. While we’ve had fun playing in the snow over the last couple of months, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ll […]
We know that many camp participants speak different languages, and camp directors and camp nurses often struggle with language barriers when trying to capture accurate health information for these campers and staff. We are excited to announce that CampDoc.com can now be customized to support multiple languages! With multilingual support you can now create and […]
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, February 1, 2017 — The latest update from CampDoc.com, the leading electronic health record system for camps, adds multilingual support to help camps and their families improve communication and make the delivery of healthcare at camp safer, more effective, and more efficient. CampDoc.com allows camp nurses to instantly access vital camper and […]
The post CampDoc.com Releases Multilingual Support for Camps appeared first on CampDoc.com.
We’re excited to announce that our first research study has been published, and Dr. Michael is a co-author! Food Allergy Trends and Epinephrine Autoinjector Presence in Summer Camps was published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, and aimed to determine the prevalence of food allergies among campers; identify campers with co-morbid asthma, which puts […]
We are excited to announce additional improvements to CampGrams for this upcoming summer! Families can now attach photos to their CampGrams, making them even more personal for campers. Please note that CampGram photos will be disabled by default. Camps must contact their account manager to activate CampGram photos. Printing photos will use more ink, so […]
The post CampGram Photos and Additional CampGram Improvements appeared first on CampDoc.com.
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, April 24, 2017 — DocNetwork, the leading electronic health record system for camps, child care and schools, has been honored with a FastTrack award by Ann Arbor SPARK for 2016 and 2017, after demonstrating consistent year-over-year growth. The DocNetwork platform is used by over 1,000 camps, child care and schools throughout the […]
The post DocNetwork Receives Ann Arbor SPARK FastTrack Awards appeared first on CampDoc.com.
The CampDoc.com Support Team is now available: Monday to Friday: 8:00am ET to 7:00pm ET Saturday to Sunday: 10:00am ET to 5:00pm ET Families, camps and schools may call or email during these extended hours, which will continue throughout the summer!
Whether you are new to CampDoc.com or a veteran power user, camps that take a little time to learn about our application have the best experience. We strongly recommend that you review our Support Documentation to learn the ins and outs of CampDoc.com, and sign up for a live training session at www.campdoc.com/training to learn tips, […]
For those of you who don’t use Tags, a quick summary to start: Tags are miscellaneous pieces of data that can be attached to profiles and used for filtering and reports (e.g. Cabin, Bus Location, Graduation Year). You can add or remove tag categories by going to the Tags tab in Settings. You can then assign […]
Once a Health Log entry has been submitted, it becomes a permanent part of the medical record, and you cannot make changes to that entry. If you’ve made an error or need to make a change to a health log entry after you’ve already submitted it, you will need to add an Addendum. However, we […]
School’s out and it’s finally summer camp season. Although your kids might be relaxing at home, DocNetwork sure isn’t. As an online electronic health records system for schools and camps we’ve been keeping busy, helping making last minute changes for camps, assisting parents with registrations, and stepping out into our community. Last week DocNetwork headed […]
Many of our camps that use our online registration system have asked about including financial data in their custom reports. We are excited to let you know that this is now possible! When you create a Custom Report, select the CSV format, and click on the Show Advanced Options link. You’ll then have the ability […]
By Savanah Litton As a fast growing company, I had a lot of questions about DocNetwork. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with director, Dr. Michael Ambrose, and inquire about his inspirations, passions, and difficulties while starting this amazing business. Where did it all begin? When did you start working on building this […]
The post An Interview with DocNetwork Director, Dr. Michael Ambrose appeared first on CampDoc.com.